Terrarium Soy Candle in Jar
This terrarium soy candle is too pretty to light!
Made with natural soy wax, essential oils and/or phthalate-free fragrance oils.
Small batch and hand poured locally in Niagara, ON.
6oz. candle. Succulents and cactuses are made with soy wax
All terrarium designs differ...but they're all so-cute-lent!
Candle Care Tips
Please be sure to follow the safety instructions found on your candle. OKAY SIS is not responsible for any misuse of our products.
- Before lighting your candle, trim the wick to about 1/4".
- On the first burn, allow the soy wax to melt to the edges. Normally this means burning the candle for about 3 hours on the first melt (2 hours for our cereal candles, small terrarium candles and seashell candles). Burn your candle for 2-4 hours every time.
- Burn within sight and keep away from flammable objects, drafts and vibrations. Keep out of reach of children and pets. place on an even, hard surface while burning.
- Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time to prevent overheating your jar.
- Discontinue use when 1/2" of wax remains in your candle.