Soy Candle - Linen + Lavender
Easy, breezy! Fresh clean linen with lavender.
Made with natural soy wax, essential oils + phthalate-free fragrance oils.
Small batch and hand poured locally in Niagara, ON.
Candle Care Tips
Please be sure to follow the safety instructions found on your candle. OKAY SIS is not responsible for any misuse of our products.
- Before lighting your candle, trim the wick to about 1/4".
- On the first burn, allow the soy wax to melt to the edges. Normally this means burning the candle for about 3 hours on the first melt (2 hours for our cereal candles, small terrarium candles and seashell candles). Burn your candle for 2-4 hours every time.
- Burn within sight and keep away from flammable objects, drafts and vibrations. Keep out of reach of children and pets. place on an even, hard surface while burning.
- Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time to prevent overheating your jar.
- Discontinue use when 1/2" of wax remains in your candle.